Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Olympics!







The breakfast at the Hotel Europa was basically like all of the other hotels, but the buffet was much larger. I ate Nutella with my yogurt and thought of Mary Michael. The crowd at this hotel is bigger than the others, probably because the site at Olympia is very popular. The site itself is where they held the first Olympic Games in 776 B.C. We visited two museums, wandered around the ruins, and the boys even did a little race! They ran 400 meters at the stadium and it was funny to see them get into it! Nathaniel was the winner, but that came with no surprise because he runs track for Arkansas. Dr. Levine jogged a little too. We had lunch in town, and then the bus so kindly picked us up to take us back to the hotel. We were so exhausted, but couldn't resist the beautiful pool right outside. Whenever we go swimming Mary Louise always says that I look like I did when I was a kid. She says its because my eyes look so big. I was just waiting on the comment since she always says that. Wheeze did her last site report today, and we are so relieved to both finally be finished. I think we will celebrate with room service and Desperate Housewives!

Miss y'all,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment